Internal Audit Controls
Duration of training: 3 Days
Training Delivery: Instructor-led
Threat and risks are at the top of the agenda in most organisations, especially the large ones. The importance of internal controls to achieve the organisations’ goals and objectives is paramount, and a good system in place to monitor and review the implementation and performance of the internal control in order to address risk and mitigate fraud is crucial for the success of the organisation and its existence as a going concern.
This three-day training workshop provides an integrated and practical approach to help you implement and develop proper internal controls, assess risk and safeguard resources
Gaining an enhanced understanding of the principles and procedures which enable auditors to comply in carrying out audit functions
- Understanding the purposes of internal controls
- Applying suitable controls to increase efficiency and precision
- Identifying deficiencies, assessing cost/benefit effectiveness and implementing a corrective course of action
- Applying effective system based audits and developing control to minimise the eventuality of fraud
The programme session will be conducted along workshop principles with introductory presentations by the programme leader.
The programme combines theory with extensive case studies to reinforce the learning outcomes of each session
Participants are encouraged to bring their own cases and problems for discussion within the programme: the programme leader has extensive experience of handling such problems and requests and can usefully blend participants’ requests seamlessly into the programme.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Internal auditors
- Senior managers who oversee the process of financial and accounting systems within their organisation
- Heads of departments of ; Human Resources, Finance, Payroll, Payments Processing, Procurement and Supply Chain
- Professionals interested in improving the internal controls of their organisation
- Risk and Fraud managers.
- Systems Security Analyst and Managers.
This programme will be conducted in English.
How to Register:
To reserve a seats for this course, call our sales team on [+254] 718 001 207 or 705 287 552
Organization wishing this course to be delivered in-house whether on-site or off-site, no matter the geographical location, do contact us detailing your inquiry on this form below