Applied Corporate Finance Training
Duration of training: 2 days
Training Delivery: Instructor-led
This programme introduces and instills to organizations necessary skill sets in conceptualizing and developing modeling solutions that can facilitate an accurate evaluation of critical issues in the management of corporate finance.
- Gaining an enhanced understanding of corporate finance theory and practice
- Identify the responsibilities for various working capital decisions
- Understand the importance and impact of various corporate finance policies and decisions
- Financial Management tool that serves as a guideline in improvement of corporate finance management skills
- Importance and place of corporate finance in the management of an organization
The training session will be conducted along workshop principles with introductory presentations by the programme leader that is followed by case study analysis and interactive worked examples.
Participants are encouraged to bring their own cases and problems for discussion within the programme: the programme leader has extensive experience of handling such problems and requests and can usefully blend participants’ requests seamlessly into the programme.
Who Should Attend?
A programme that is designed for ….
- CFO’s and Finance Directors
- Chief Operating Officers
- Finance Controllers
- Financial Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Corporate Finance Managers
- Risk and Audit Managers
- Profit Center Heads
- General Manager Heads
- Middle Office Staff
- Personnel in Banks, Corporate and Government
- Individual investor
This Programme will be conducted in English.
How to Register:
To reserve a seats for this course, call our sales team on [ +254 ] 718 001 207 or 705 287 552
Organization wishing this course to be delivered in-house whether on-site or off-site, no matter the geographical location, do contact us detailing your inquiry on this form below.