Balance Sheet and Liquidity Management Training
Duration of training: 3 Days
Training Delivery: Instructor-led
This programme provides the essential skills required both to analyze and evaluate balance sheets and statements of liquidity with a view to
- Evaluate past performance
- Identify possible business Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Improve decision making and future financial and liquidity performance
- Derive, implement and evaluate performance measures
- Aid the Strategic Planning Process
- Be able to read and interpret a balance sheet to a high level and suggest improvements and strategies for business optimization
- Be able to oversee the preparation of Cash Budgets
- Develop an understanding of the role balance sheet and liquidity management in the Strategic Planning Process
- Be able to identify the key success factors/critical factors in their industry/division
- Be able to evaluate and analyze balance sheets and other financial statements using a variety of tools available in a spreadsheet such as Microsoft Excel®
- Understand the limitations of Financial Analysis
- Identify the Creative Methods adopted by companies when preparing their financial statements
The training session will be conducted along workshop principles with introductory presentations by the programme leader that is followed by case study analysis and interactive worked examples.
Participants will be actively engaged, individually and as part of a group, in the preparation and presentation of balance sheet, liquidity and the analysis of other financial statements which will be taken from various industrial and service sector organizations.
Participants are encouraged to bring their own cases and problems for discussion within the programme: the programme leader has extensive experience of handling such problems and requests and can usefully blend participants’ requests seamlessly into the programme.
Who Should Attend?
- Those directly responsible for the management of assets, liabilities and capital in an organization.
- Professionals with working capital management responsibilities
- Professionals with accounting and financial responsibilities
- Financial decision makers, whose techniques of decision making and analysis will be improved through participation in the programme
- Professionals acting upon the financial decisions of others, who will gain an appreciation for balance sheet and liquidity management together with shared values within the organization
- Analysts whose role involves evaluating and identifying market and competitive trends
This programme will be conducted in English.
How to Register:
To reserve a seats for this course, call our sales team on [ +254 ] 718 001 207 or 705 287 552
Organization wishing this course to be delivered in-house whether on-site or off-site, no matter the geographical location, do contact us detailing your inquiry on this form below.
Testimonials from Previous Satisfied Delegates;
Deo Ilungole – Assets & Liabilities Manager, Centenary Bank of Uganda