Contract Drafting and Dispute Management Training
Duration of training: 3 Days
Training Delivery: Instructor-led
Contracts therefore form the basis of all commercial activity within an organization. Most commercial organizations in the world today do not conduct business without entering into a contract. Any Manager who wishes to remain relevant in today’s commercial environment must acquire at least a working knowledge of contracts.
Risk management has long been a key part of project management and it has also become an increasingly important part of organizational best practices. Corporations have realized the effective risk management can not only reduce the negative impact of crises; it can provide real benefits and cost savings.
At the end of this course, you will:-
- Understand the purpose of a Contract
- Be able to draft a legally effective contract
- Be able to read and understand a Contract
- Acquire effective negotiation skills
- Understand the remedies at your disposal for breach of contract or repudiation
- Understand how damages are assessed
- Define risk and risk management
- Establish a risk management context
- Design and complete a basic risk assessment
- Determine the appropriate response to risks and create a plan for those responses
- Describe the key components of reporting, monitoring and evaluation of a risk management program.
This is a highly practical and interactive course that is flexible enough to apply to any organization. It can be applied to a single project, a department or it can be used as a basis for an enterprise-wide programme.
Who Should Attend?
All middle to senior level management and heads of departments.
This programme will be conducted in English.
How to Register:
To reserve a seats for this course, call our sales team on [ +254 ] 718 001 207 or 705 287 552
Organization wishing this course to be delivered in-house whether on-site or off-site, no matter the geographical location, do contact us detailing your inquiry on this form below.
Testimonials from Previous Satisfied Delegates;