Customer Relationship Management Training
Duration of training: 2 Days
Training Delivery: Instructor-led
This two-day, practical and interactive training course is designed to enable delegates to improve their ability to manage customer relationships.
It provides an opportunity for delegates to review their current approach to customer relationship management, and to acquire new knowledge and develop further their skills in order to enhance the service provided to customers through all channels and to boost business.
The objectives of this course are to enable delegates to:
- understand their customers;
- review the expectations of their customers;
- identify the components of world class customer service;
- develop a strategy and culture for effective customer relationships;
- work with their teams to deliver excellent service on a consistent basis;
- build the capability of their teams to deliver excellent service;
- develop their customer relationship management systems and processes;
- resolve difficult customer situations;
- plan to improve their customer relationship management.
The course uses a variety of practical learning and development techniques including short trainer and PowerPoint presentations, discussion and idea generation sessions, quizzes, exercises, group activities and a final action planning session.
Delegates will be able to return to their organisations with a toolkit of practical techniques to enable them to improve the way in which they manage customer relationships.
The course has been designed to meet the needs of all tier managers and supervisors responsible for managing customer relationships.
How to Register:
To reserve a seats for this course, call our sales team on [ +254 ] 718 001 207 or 705 287 552
Organization wishing this course to be delivered in-house whether on-site or off-site, no matter the geographical location, do contact us detailing your inquiry on this form below.