Financial Modeling for M & A’ S and L.B.O’S Training
Duration of training: 3 Days
Training Delivery: Instructor-led
The programme is particularly topical—in addition to detailing the technical fundamentals behind valuation, we infuse practical judgment skills and perspective to help guide the science.
This workshop provides essential tools for professionals at corporations, including members of business development, finance, and treasury departments. These specialists are responsible for corporate finance, valuation, and transaction-related deliverables on a daily basis.
Similarly, this workshop is intended to provide greater context for the legions of attorneys, consultants, and accountants focused on M&A, corporate finance, and other transaction advisory services. Given the increasing globalization of the financial world, this workshop is designed to be sufficiently universal for use internationally.
The programme has been developed and designed from research with actual industry practitioners and will in just three days give you all the tools and techniques needed to design models to suit a wide range of purposes.
- Learning the most effective ways to design and structure financial models.
- Building user-friendly valuation and simulation models – faster, better and with greater accuracy!
- Applying the best model structure to get the job done faster and more efficiently
- Documenting and measuring possible outcomes of various courses of action leading to better decision making
The programme session will be conducted along workshop principles with introductory presentations by the programme leader.
The programme is practical and focused with each of the modules presented will include step-by step explanations and hands – on examples. There will be simulation exercises with practical computer-based exercises focusing on unique scenarios.
Participants are encouraged to bring their own cases and problems for discussion within the programme: the programme leader has extensive experience of handling such problems and requests and can usefully blend participants’ requests seamlessly into the programme.
Who Should Attend?
A programme designed for….
- Chief executive officers
- Chief Finance Officers
- Finance Directors
- Financial Controllers
- Financial and Business Analysts
- Investment and Corporate Bankers
- Stock Brokers
- Public and Private Fund Managers
- Pension Managers
- Legal and Compliance Officers
- General Managers and Departments Heads
- Transaction advisors and Brokers
- Individual Investor
- Delegates who have successfully attended our course both on Advanced Ms. Excel and Developing Excel Dashboards
- Delegates who have successfully attended our course on Financial Modeling Masterclass
This programme will be conducted in English.
How to Register:
To reserve a seats for this course, call our sales team on [ +254 ] 718 001 207 or 705 287 552
Organization wishing this course to be delivered in-house whether on-site or off-site, no matter the geographical location, do contact us detailing your inquiry on this form below.