Financial Modeling Masterclass
Duration of training: 5 Days
Training Delivery: Instructor-led
The objective of this programme is to learn to use advance methods using excel financial models that can help in decision making. The decision typically would mean allocation of resources which could be money and time that are usually scarp. Since resources adopted or confirmed to one project cannot be used for another, the choice becomes irreversible. In such situation, it would be important to do or perform sufficient regress analysis before your decide.
The programme will help you to learn to use built in features of excel that would cover sensitivity analysis as well as optimization. It is important that such spreadsheets analysis must not only be interpreted for an internal audience, but also be communicated to other stakeholders involved in the decision.
This is an intensive and highly practical five day programme to design and construct an effectively use robust financial models across a wide range of uses and applications.
The programme has been developed and designed from research with actual industry practitioners and will in just 5 days give you all the tools and techniques needed to create financial models that will assist management in making decisions.
- Analyzing and processing raw Data into Information.
- Processing data quickly and accurately into clear and relevant management information.
- Testing assumptions in a “safe” environment before mistakes are made.
- Help participants enhance their skills in financial analysis techniques
- Increase potential to assess the financial health of organization.
- Understand interpretation of financial statements
- Learn the range of techniques used in forecasting and projecting financial statements
- Learn the most optimized way to design and structure the financial models
- Learn to provide information and data for managing cost
- Enable management to make informed and consistent decisions
The training session will be conducted along workshop principles with introductory presentations by the programme leader that is followed by case study analysis and interactive worked examples.
Participants will be actively engaged, individually and as part of a group, in the preparation and presentation of balance sheet, liquidity and the analysis of other financial statements which will be taken from various industrial and service sector organizations.
Participants are encouraged to bring their own cases and problems for discussion within the programme: the programme leader has extensive experience of handling such problems and requests and can usefully blend participants’ requests seamlessly into the programme.
Who Should Attend?
A Programme that is designed for …….
- CFO’s and finance directors
- Finance controllers
- Financial analysts
- Corporate finance managers
- Treasury managers
- Profit center heads
- General managers and heads of Departments
- Personnel in Banks, corporate and government
- Public and Private Fund Managers
- Transaction Advisors and Brokers
- Individual Investor
- Delegates who have successfully attended our course both on Advanced Ms. Excel and Developing Excel Dashboards
- Delegates who have successfully attended our course on Financial Modeling in M&A and L.B.O’s
This programme will be conducted in English.
How to Register:
To reserve a seats for this course, call our sales team on [ +254 ] 718 001 207 or 705 287 552
Organization wishing this course to be delivered in-house whether on-site or off-site, no matter the geographical location, do contact us detailing your inquiry on this form below.