Global Treasury Management Training
Duration of training: 2 Days
Training Delivery: Instructor-led
Treasury departments need to cover the complete financial environment: from capital structure and long terms investments to liquidity and working capital management. If Treasury can drive improvements in the Purchase-To-Pay and Order-To Cash cycles, there can be a direct effect on the overall debt and investment requirements and thus on the capital structure required in the business.
This course is intended to provide finance professionals with up-to-date knowledge of the essential elements of corporate cash and treasury management, how to implement that knowledge in order to deliver valued-added services across the company and to demonstrate their true worth to the business.
- The role of the corporate treasurer
- The structure of the treasury
- Cash and liquidity management
- Interest rate and foreign exchange management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Working capital management
- Managing risk in corporate treasury
- Enterprise risk management
- Financial risk
The programme session will be conducted along workshop principles with introductory presentations by the programme leader.
Participants are encouraged to bring their own cases and problems for discussion within the programme: the programme leader has extensive experience of handling such problems and requests and can usefully blend participants’ requests seamlessly into the programme.
Who Should Attend?
All finance and Bank executives responsible for or interested in:
- Cash management and Liquidity Management
- Enterprise Risk Management,
- Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate Risk
- Working Capital Management
- Corporate Planning, Internal Audit, Internal Controls
This programme will be conducted in English.
How to Register:
To reserve a seats for this course, call our sales team on [ +254 ] 718 001 207 or 705 287 552
Organization wishing this course to be delivered in-house whether on-site or off-site, no matter the geographical location, do contact us detailing your inquiry on this form below.