Talent Management and Succession Planning Training
Duration of training: 3 Days
Training Delivery: Instructor-led
Talent Management leverages the capability and potential of employees to achieve organizational goals. Unfortunately, many Talent Management (TM) systems miss the strategic implications of implementation, or place the accountability for talent management on HR without providing the authority, or marginalize the necessary role of line management.
Get the right perspective on talent management: strategy describes future structure; structure determines roles; roles must be filled with the right resources; right resources are identified and grown by your talent management process. As an HR professional in service to the line, you must know, understand and promote the connection between strategy and talent management.
Learn best and future practices of Talent Development and Management; including Succession Planning.
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Clearly understand the role of HR in talent management
- Be able to apply the Balanced Model of Human Capability for talent management assessment
- Know the importance of organizational leveling and role complexity to talent strategy
- Understand the specific roles of managers and managers-once-removed in talent management
- Understand the processes to accelerate organization-wide talent management
- Understand best and future succession planning strategies
- Pre-session work (to include assigned readings)
- Prior to the workshop, attendees are asked to complete a worksheet identifying current talent management practices in the organization
- Instructor led and highly interactive
- Instruction, triads, class discussion, pairs discussion, exercises, videos
- Action-learning will be used to explore, plan and practice the skills participants learn
- Using their organizations as a case study, participants, in discussion with the facilitator and their peers in the workshop, will develop a talent management framework.
Who Should Attend?
This course has been created for HR professionals who have interest in – or who are responsible for talent management within their organization:
- HR managers tasked to implement a talent management system
- HR managers who are not getting hoped-for traction with current talent management systems
- The workshop is particularly beneficial to primary HR managers in small- to large -sized organizations including governments.
- Content is directed at HR policy developers and decision makers
This programme will be conducted in English.
How to Register:
To reserve a seats for this course, call our sales team on [ +254 ] 718 001 207 or 705 287 552
Organization wishing this course to be delivered in-house whether on-site or off-site, no matter the geographical location, do contact us detailing your inquiry on this form below.