Working Capital and Cash Management Training
Duration of training: 3 Days
Training Delivery: Instructor-led
This programme introduces to organizations necessary skill sets in conceptualizing and developing solutions that can facilitate an accurate evaluation of critical issues in the management of working capital.
- Gaining an enhanced understanding of working capital and cash management
- Identify the responsibilities for various working capital decisions
- Understand the importance and place of working capital management in corporate finance
- Financial Management tool that serves as a guideline in improvement of working capital management skills
The training session will be conducted along workshop principles with introductory presentations by the programme leader that is followed by case study analysis and interactive worked examples.
Participants will be actively engaged, individually and as part of a group, in the preparation and presentation of financial statements which will be taken from various industrial and service sector organizations.
Participants are encouraged to bring their own cases and problems for discussion within the programme: the programme leader has extensive experience of handling such problems and requests and can usefully blend participants’ requests seamlessly into the programme.
Who Should Attend?
A programme that is designed for ….
- CFO’s and Finance Directors
- Finance Controllers
- Financial Analysts
- Corporate Finance Managers
- Treasury Managers
- Risk and Audit Managers
- Profit Center Heads
- General Manager Heads
- Middle Office Staff
- Personnel in Banks, Corporate and Government
- Individual investor
This programme will be conducted in English.
How to Register:
To reserve a seats for this course, call our sales team on [ +254 ] 718 001 207 or 705 287 552
Organization wishing this course to be delivered in-house whether on-site or off-site, no matter the geographical location, do contact us detailing your inquiry on this form below.